Business Tech Manager
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by a leading UK asset management firm based in London to search for an experienced IT project manager on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT & project professional to oversee the IT functions and to ensure successful delivery of multiple programmes. The client offers a very desirable working culture and the chance to join a market-leading asset manager.
To apply for this position, you must have experience of the following:
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience, including successfully managing large projects from inception to completion
- Established ability to manage and improve business processes
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to consensus
- Proven project-management skills and experience
- Ability to generate creative approaches and solutions
- Strong communication skills
- MS PowerPoint expert
- Financial services or fin tech experience (5+ years)
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assumes ownership of program / project from initiation through delivery. Leads project team members, both business and IT, in the implementation of new services to existing services, capabilities, and processes.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and manages business activities and resources required to deliver project solutions.
- Ensures effective communication, written and / or verbal, of project / program status regularly to key project stakeholders and management.
- Serves as a key business, technical and project resource / liaison between IT, Testing, vendors, and internal business partners throughout the project life cycle.
- Identifies, evaluates, elevates, and resolves problems that impact the completion/quality of the project. Ensures coverage of operational and technological issues in discussion of new products and services.
- Maintains cross-platform technical knowledge, understands browsers, performance and infrastructure; identifies crossover opportunities and solutions. Proactively tests internal and external applications and actively supports elevation activities.
- Initiates, leads and participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
This is a permanent opportunity based in London paying up to £70000 (plus benefits) dependant on experience.
Business Development Manager
- London, England
- £90000 - £95000 per annum
- 6 days ago
Business Development Manager My client is embarking on its next growth stage within their creative, innovative and award winning business and are looking for a high performing Sales Executive to join a delivery focussed team, and to determine and implement the appropriate sales strategi... Read More
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- London, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 3 days ago
Senior Business Systems Analyst This position will provide expertise and functional consulting support to projects, including implementation, upgrade, issue resolution, and support. The role will proactively capture, understand and influence business requirements and expectations on a g... Read More
Digital Product Manager
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 26 days ago
This opportunity is with a leading bank client, based in Hong Kong. This company is expanding and looking specifically for digital product managers with mobile development experience. You will be working in a matrix working environment whilst adopting newer technologies for their digita... Read More
Project Manager / Delivery Manager - Leading Insurer
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 21 days ago
I am looking for people who got at least 5-8 years of experience in Project Management as PM/ Delivery Manager, who got solid project/ delivery management experience, ideally who have done either pure delivery or PM role on the business side. You will be working closely with PMs, senior... Read More