Business Project Manager
My client is one of the leading consultancies based in Dublin. They specilaise in hiring experienced project managers/professionals to represent the company on client-site.
Business Project Manager
- Responsible for the management & delivery of complex multi-stream one or more projects/programme in accordance with client Project Management Methodology, including managing project scope, schedule, financials ,risk, issue, assumptions, dependencies, resourcing and governance.
- Planning and management of projects, incl. documentation of project scope, scheduling and monitoring of delivery; organisation and leadership of governance meetings; preparation and distribution of progress reports; management and monitoring of programme costs/budget and cash flow/invoicing; management and correction of deviations from plans; and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Early identification & management of internal/external dependencies across the Project/Programme.
- Communicate and manage Project/Programme risks and issues.
- Maintain a standard-format roadmap of inflight deliverables and roadmap, for use in project, programme and portfolio reporting and tracking.
- Coordinate and manage the development and implementation of the business case and financial management to project close out, incl. preparation and presentation at relevant governance reviews.
- Partner with Product Owner and Solutions Delivery Manager in the overall achievement of programme/project outcomes.
- Partner with Product Owner, Solutions Delivery Manager to continuously improve governance processes and ways of working.
Experience / Knowledge
- 5+yrs experience in a project management in financial services.
- Experience of delivery of complex projects and Strong presentation skills
- Highly experienced in financial, stakeholder and people Management.
- Experience of working on projects through the full delivery life-cycle (from project concept/initiation to closing)
Project Manager - Business Analyst
- Durham, North Carolina
- 3 days ago
Brief Description; Responsible for working with business partners, stakeholders and other team members to identify and understand highly complex business requirements and processes in order to recommend and support the delivery of quality technical solutions. The individual may be asked... Read More
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 5 days ago
Project Manager - Professional Services - Leeds - up to £60k Project Manager, Technology, IT, Change, Transformation, Systems, Infrastructure, Process Improvement, Change Management. The Role A large multinational organisation are looking for a Project Manager to join their IT Change fu... Read More
IT Project Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 10 days ago
My client is one of the leading consultancies based in Dublin. They specialise in hiring experienced project managers/professionals to represent the company on client-site. Job Summary Responsible for the management & delivery of the IT portion of one or more projects in accordance with... Read More
Finance Project Manager
- Bristol, England
- 11 days ago
We are looking for a contract Project Manager to join one of our established Financial Services clients based in the South West for a 6 month contract. Key Experience Experience within Financial Services Experience working on regulatory projects Familiar delivering MI, databases and mig... Read More