My client is one of the leading consultancies based in Dublin. They specilaise in hiring experienced project managers/professionals to represent the company on client-site.
Business Project Manager
- Responsible for the management & delivery of complex multi-stream one or more projects/programme in accordance with client Project Management Methodology, including managing project scope, schedule, financials ,risk, issue, assumptions, dependencies, resourcing and governance.
- Planning and management of projects, incl. documentation of project scope, scheduling and monitoring of delivery; organisation and leadership of governance meetings; preparation and distribution of progress reports; management and monitoring of programme costs/budget and cash flow/invoicing; management and correction of deviations from plans; and communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Early identification & management of internal/external dependencies across the Project/Programme.
- Communicate and manage Project/Programme risks and issues.
- Maintain a standard-format roadmap of inflight deliverables and roadmap, for use in project, programme and portfolio reporting and tracking.
- Coordinate and manage the development and implementation of the business case and financial management to project close out, incl. preparation and presentation at relevant governance reviews.
- Partner with Product Owner and Solutions Delivery Manager in the overall achievement of programme/project outcomes.
- Partner with Product Owner, Solutions Delivery Manager to continuously improve governance processes and ways of working.
Experience / Knowledge
- 5+yrs experience in a project management in financial services.
- Experience of delivery of complex projects and Strong presentation skills
- Highly experienced in financial, stakeholder and people Management.
- Experience of working on projects through the full delivery life-cycle (from project concept/initiation to closing)