Business Project Manager
To be responsible for the delivery of one or more Business Change projects. To achieve this, our Project Managers are passionate about quality, about delivering on a right first time every time basis, about teamwork, and have the ability to influence to all levels and across all areas of the business.
Â Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for full end-to-end delivery of projects throughout the complete project lifecycle, including;Â
- Understanding the specific scope of each project and ensuring the appropriate project team and structure is mobilised to ensure its timely and successful delivery.
- Building robust, detailed business cases, including the clear identification and ownership of benefits to be delivered by their projects.
- Securing appropriate budget to deliver their projects and maintaining tight cost control throughout the lifecycle .
- Ensuring that the project life cycle is followed and all governance requirements are adhered to (including the effective identification and mitigation of project risks).
- Developing detailed plans and adopting appropriate management processes to track project progress and for the early identification of issues and any necessary countermeasures.
- Building strong relationships with the project sponsor and all other key stakeholders and ensuring timely communication throughout the project.
- Ensuring all parts of the business are engaged as necessary and actively contribute to all elements of the project, including readiness for acceptance into BAU
- Proven experience of delivering projects in a fast moving environment and serving multiple stakeholders.
- Direct responsibility for projects with individual budgets ranging from £500k to £1.5m.
- Ability to manage one or more projects concurrently, successfully managing different priorities.
- Experience managing business-facing projects with strong technical and/or regulatory / legislative components.
- Appropriate professional qualifications, minimum standard APMP or PRINCE2
- Managing resource, budgets and multiple stakeholders across the project and other key business areas.
- Strong communication skills across all levels from Board level outwards.
- Evidence of identifying and managing inter-project/programme dependencies.
Business Project Manager
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- 27 days ago
Project Manager To be responsible for the delivery of one or more Business Change projects. To achieve this, our Project Managers are passionate about quality, about delivering on a right first time every time basis, about teamwork, and have the ability to influence to all levels and ac... Read More
- London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- about 6 hours ago
Project Manager Major Responsibilities: Support the partner engagement manager with the follow-up internal reconciliation work when vetting for new collaboration opportunities with start-ups or other digital verticals Managing the client's/partner's relationships, as required Manage all... Read More
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 3 days ago
Project Manager Role overview & responsibilities: The role of Project Manager (PM) is to provide best in class Project Management on key customer projects, delivering cloud based CTI and telephony solutions. Project Managers will form a project delivery team including Professional Servi... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000 - £48000 per annum
- 3 days ago
ob Purpose: As the Project Manager you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the management of transformation programmes and mobilisations being delivered by the Technical Services division, to enable successful outcomes for the business and customers. Key Responsibilit... Read More