In this global role the main responsibility is managing the end-to-end core value chain process of one or multiple allocated lines of businesses across all locations in scope.
You will drive operational excellence through continuous improvement by working and partnering with the business to identify improvement areas and structuring, planning and leading cross-functional end-to-end projects from start to completion that deal with operational efficiency, process improvement, technology and compliance that ultimately contribute towards our strategic business targets.
You will be working very closely with the Business Process Owner and the Global Line of Business Head to streamline, harmonize and continuously improve and maintain our global processes. This requires in-depth knowledge of processes and systems we use in different locations in order to identify good standard methodologies and recommend and implement new streamlined and optimized processes and/or systems.
- Business Process Management:
- A process expert of the insurance value chain who drives global process harmonization and improvement, reviews and where possible aligns and documents global improved standards and local deviations
- Elicit and analyse process related business requirements and areas for improvement
- Analyse, define and document business processes. Complete "as is" and "to be" process flow descriptions and diagrams using enterprise architecture frameworks and tools
- Drive decisions by data analysis and provide insights
- Establish, implement and drive continuous improvement
- Structure and deliver creative solutions whilst remaining practical
- Ensure right control- and quality framework is in place for the effectiveness of a process
- Ensure global/local SOPs (through regional practice leads) are aligned with functional guidelines
- Global point of contact for process related topics of the assigned Lines of Businesses
- Change implementation
- A project management and change management expert in planning, structuring, leading and completing cross-functional, global projects
- Hands-on leader and driver of implementation efforts globally
- An excellent manager of partnerships and able to overcome resistance, drive initiative teams and ensure timely delivery
- Build-up and execution of global and regional change management and communication plans
- Provide transparency on progress by actively communicating with all involved partners across regions
- Ensure process adherence by planning and executing on reinforcement activities
You have a high tolerance of ambiguity and a tried track record/certification of Process Management. Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification is a very strong plus, expertise/experience/certification in project management, change management and/or stakeholder management is desired, too. Developing a topic from a vague starting point to a structured problem statement, building consensus, identifying and triggering decision paths and driving the topic to completion independently is key. Experience in facilitating different levels of conversations as a strong communicator will help you in initiating and orchestrating improvement work.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Business Process Management
- Significant experience in a primary Insurance company, but we would consider relevant experience in other industries as well
- Passionate to explore new ways and challenge the status quo by continually seeking improvement opportunities
- Ability to translate ideas into clear and consistent priorities as well as an easy to understand story line
- Strong customer focus with developed conflict management skills
- Comfortable working across different regions, cultures and time zones
- Strong communication and presentation skills and proficient in PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and advanced with Excel
- Experience with enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional change initiatives with a high degree of complexity
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and continuous improvement mindset, strong organizing and structuring skills with attention to detail