Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst in Manchester. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it.
Business Process Analyst - Legal - Manchester - £Neg
Business Analyst, Technology, Business Change, Transformation, Innovation, IT, Process Improvement, Change Management, PMO, Governance
A leading global organisation require a Business Process Analyst to join their newly formed transformation team on a permanent basis. Working globally, the successful Business Process Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of business analysis within defined projects & programmes. The Business Analysis work will include BPM, Benefits Management modelling, Business Case Development and Maintenance, Requirements Definition and TOM development and maintenance. The role will also require the support to rapid deployment initiatives as required as well as support to the knowledge management function.
- Good solid Business Process Analysis experience (preferably in the legal or professional service sectors)
- Good knowledge of Business Analysis techniques, specifically agile and waterfall business requirements definition & process mapping and re-design.
- Good experience utilising best practice frameworks to deliver effective organisational change eg: Lean Six Sigma, ITIL.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Expert User in Microsoft applications (Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Recognised Project & Programmes certifications preferred (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
The organisation are a global specialist in their field and are present on a number of continents. They have recently revamped their business change function and are now looking to become the most innovative in the market.
Contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150