Within the newly established data office at our client, we have an open position for a business intelligence analyst. In the Benelux team, you are constantly collecting the business needs for steering information. You will be working very closely with business decision makers, understand their challenges and search for insights that make a difference.
For this role, it is important you have the ability to think conceptually and analytically. Ultimately, you are the one who will extract management information from the available data. Because you possess these skills, you contribute to large Benelux projects. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is familiar with data warehousing and preferably has several years of experience in a business intelligence environment. If you have experience or are interested in data vault, Graph theory, ditto databases, data streaming, and advanced data visualisation tools then a playground is waiting for you. We are building the BI of the future.
You have a Bachelor/Master's degree and proven analytical and conceptual skills. You surprise us with your strong communication skills and ability to solve business challenges by using available data. Besides that you:
- have knowledge of several BI Tools
- are acquainted with enterprise data models ("conceptual & logical") and data marts
- have a proficiency in English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage)
- have proven experience in a multinational/international environment
- have knowledge and experience with agile working
- are a team player, pro-active, independent, have strong communication skills & a dare to mentality
- have a background in insurance and/or financial services, which is a plus
What do you get to return?
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment, world leader in financial assistance and insurance
- Pleasant work environment
- The freedom and independence that you wish
- Broad growth and development opportunities in a multilingual Benelux organisation
- Good compensation package and excellent working conditions