A global leading insurer is looking for a Business Information Security Officer to join their fast-growing team in the regional office. Successful candidate will be able to develop his or her across different business functions in an international work environment.
- Engage with Business/IT to perform Information Security, Risk & Compliance assessments and drive remediation actions
- Actively maintain good understanding and governance on IT security controls in Hong Kong and China business units
- Collaborate with Risk Management to assess Cyber risk exposure for BUs
- Collaborate with Business/IT to ensure application security controls are implemented throughout the application development life cycle
- Validate security metrics provided by Group and drive remediation actions to fix security control gaps, e.g. security vulnerabilities, coverage of security technologies, application security, technical control compliance, etc.
- Share Regional & BU level IT security dashboard to help BU management to understand IT security risk exposure and provide security consultancy on business, IT and projects
- Facilitate the Global Security Awareness & Education initiatives at the BU level and drive the relative programs in the region
- Coordinate and facilitate the IT security incidents response and forensic investigations
- Communicate the Cyber threat alerts to the BUs and ensure the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence requests are fulfilled
Your Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in information security
- Qualification in CISSP, CISA and CISM is an advantage
- Good understanding of holistic set of IT technologies and processes, e.g. operating systems, databases, networking, web/application, change management, SDLC, disaster recovery, monitoring, help desk, etc.
- Strong influencing skills with ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff for all levels
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To quickly apply, please kindly send your updated CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.