I have been instructed by a leading global insurer to source a Finance Business Analyst.
This highly commercial and analytic role will provide support to Chief Financial Officer through to the Group Executive Committee providing the successful candidate with great exposure to senior stakeholders throughout the business. Work if often project driven reflecting the need to react to fluctuating market conditions. This opporuntiy may also offer the successful candiate international opporutnties across APAC and the US.
- Building and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Ensure regular communication between differing lines of business and business units.
- Assist with the development of MI commentary for key metrics.
- Understand and critique the financial performance reporting these findings to group.
- Support international operations and other lines of business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), 0-3 years PQE ideally
- Previous experience working within the insurance industry
- Commercial and analytical
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.