Business Development Manager
My client is embarking on its next growth stage within their creative, innovative and award winning business and are looking for a high performing Sales Executive to join a delivery focussed team, and to determine and implement the appropriate sales strategies to achieve this growth.
You will have a huge business pipeline and the ability to shape and develop the role to maximise results.
Key to this position is managing the relationship through implementation, ensuring maximum take-up of the service by employees and revenue generation for the business.
- Operate as an effective member of the Team, supporting and feeding back into the growth and sales strategy.
- Balance longer lead time (larger) deals with quicker (smaller) deals to validate traction delivering independently, on own initiative.
- Cultivate new clients through professional skills and meetings and seek to drive growth, internal and external engagement and maintain competitive market positioning.
- Drive the growth of the business. Identify, negotiate, close, implement and nurture partnerships to acquire sufficient number of customers efficiently and effectively.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within target clients.
- Develop a relationship with all members of the various sales teams, to ensure sales efforts are supported from inception through to implementation.
- Align what we promise to clients, with what the tech team can deliver and identify commercial and service levels that satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate attractive deal terms, push deals to a close and include clauses to motivate partners to accelerate customer introductions.
- Support and champion our People Priorities and the delivery of people plans.
- Convert leads into partnership deals, with project management and contract management within tight timescales and within budget
- Ensure delivery of personal, segment and UK financial budgets.
- Must have a proven track record to delivery as a sales professional
- Being a top performer with sufficient drive and focus to manage own pipeline of prospects through to deal closure and onboarding
- Experienced professional with an aptitude for complex technology sales, contract negotiation, deal closure and implementation
- Track record of developing strong relationships quickly, with the ability to determine and cater for evolving client needs
- A subject matter expert, able to present and communicate effectively about a new service and its implementation
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Skilled at calculating commercial viability, revenue generation potential and cost impact of opportunities, prioritising resources appropriately
- Ability to create, build and manage a sales pipeline