We are looking for Project manager to be part of a major transformation and see out the delivery of a big project which is vital to the business structure of our client.
The main duties will include:
- Provide business analysis and solution options on complex programme and projects across the client's portfolio.
- Ensure project and programme business analysis documentation is complete to a high quality and to acceptance criteria with clear sign off.
- Responsible for executing analysis under the guidelines set out in the business analysis framework.
- Ownership of process catalogues at both a functional and programme level.
- Produce project summary reports, including breakdowns on progress to deliverables.
- Drive information gathering to support the programmes/TMO as informed by the Programme Managers/VP TMO
- Accountable for the traceability of business requirements, to features and or benefits.
- Provide consultative technical business analysis support to the TMO, Project and Programme Managers.
The right candidate will:
- Depth of experience in a BA role in a large and complex business
- Depth of technical business analysis knowledge including "as is" and "to be" process mapping
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of Strong benefits realisation focus and approach
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient
Some experience in project management of small project
Technical / professional qualifications:
- BCS Business Analysis diploma
- Prince 2
- Lean Six Sigma yellow/green belt
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly Excel/PowerPoint/Visio
Key performance indicators:
- Delivers on time and to quality every time on business analysis outputs (such as process maps, business requirements)
- Ensure all benefits are identified, are measurable and are tracked through to delivery
- Translates complex requirements both to and from the business
- Responsive with rapid turn-around times of key deliverables/requests
- Positively influences those around you
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend.
The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV across.