- Setting up, structuring and prioritising projects or Project programs.
- Project management within the scope of the tasks responsible for the area.
- Preparation and analysis for product, process and infrastructure related topics relating to their creation and coordination with stakeholders (channel design, legal, compliance and product management).
- Active participation in the conception of new and further developments of investment topics as well as their implementation and introduction
- The development of user stories and solution variants regarding to functionality, design, quality, security and economy as well as their implementation
- Further development and maintenance of the systems and the related digitisation of processes
- Execution of quantitative and qualitative analyses on investment and business issues as well as preparation of periodic reports
- Support in the implementation of various initiatives relating to investment and provision
- Business University Degree in the field of Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics
- 2 years minimum experience as a Project Manager / Business Analyst in the financial services (Investment banking environment will be an advantage)
- Broad knowledge of investment solutions, tools and their IT interfaces
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to project complex issues to various stakeholders in the business at different levels.
- Very good IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, good Avaloq knowledge is an advantage)