A rapidly growing Life Insurance organization in the Raleigh Durham area is looking for a detail oriented Business Analyst with a background in Life Insurance. In the role of Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with business partners, stakeholders and other team members to identify and understand highly complex business requirements. Additionally, you will provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation. You will also be interacting and communicating requirements with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of business analysis techniques like Risk Analysis, bench-marking, case development and strong communication skills.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience within financial sector, preferably reinsurance/insurance technology applications.
- Strong understanding of business analysis methodology/processes, based either in IIBA, PMI or BCS
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and control smaller projects in a structured project management environment, using PRINCE 2 or PMI Practitioner methodologies
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills; with the ability to create solid written project artifacts, including the business case creation and production of functional specifications.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to drive projects and deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and support multiple projects.
- Strong experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio and MS Access.
If you or someone you know is interested to learn more, please contact me via email Scott.Tremble@ojassociates.com or give my office a call at 646.833.2699.