Business Analyst - Leeds City Centre
New position within a medium sized financial services business based in Leeds city centre, 5 minute walk from the train station. The role will join the team to deliver quality analysis to support the build and continuous improvement of the new CRM platform.
The business offers a great working environment, 35 hours working week 8-4pm or 9-5pm.
As the Business Analyst you will work collaboratively with and act as a liaison between stakeholders and project teams to fully understand the systems (processes, people and technology) requirements and to recommend solutions to enable the charity to achieve its strategic objectives.
- ISEB or similar qualification is desirable
- MS Office incl. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Established Business Analyst/Systems Analyst or Technical BA
- Track record in planning activities and coordinating resources to achieve an outcome
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques, analysing data, modelling processes, drawing conclusions and presenting information clearly
- Proven experience of working within an agile project management framework (essential)
- Understanding of waterfall project management framework
- Knowledge of process mapping techniques and process mapping software (desirable)
- Knowledge of project management and collaboration tools (desirable)
- Experience in designing and delivering a piece of research (desirable)
If this is of interest please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org