A top tier international Insurer is looking to recruit a business finance analyst to sit within their group function in the City of London.
This broad ranging analyst role will focus on annual planning and forecast cycles whilst also providing the successful candidate exposure to senior stakeholders throughout the organisation. This opportunity will provide an excellent stepping stone for a newly qualified accountant who is looking to move from practice into industry.
- Quarterly and annual forecasting.
- Group planning.
- Provide recommendations and help develop financial incentive frameworks.
- Collaborate with different business functions.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- A qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant (Maximum 4 years PQE)
- Commercially minded.
- Willing to the the initiative.
- Strong people skills.