The role is for a business analyst working within a first tier insurer based in Surrey. The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start preferred although they will consider notice for the right candidate) The position is on the GDPR programme which is a major piece of work with a multi-million pound budget.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst working within a first tier insurer based in South of England.
The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start preferred although they will consider notice for the right candidate).
The programme is a major workstream for the business with a multi-million pound budget. Candidates will be expected to have a good understanding of how an insurance business is structured with particular focus on regulatory workstreams.
The client are looking for a business-facing BA to assist with the following:
- GDPR requirements in relation to unstructured data, how this should be managed by organisations, and identification of solutions to aid this.
- GDPR expectations in relation to consent requirements and definition of processes to manage these across a company.
- Clear and effective ways of mapping project activity to general GDPR compliance requirements
- Collating and finalising training material in relation to GDPR requirements for consumption of stakeholders across the company.
As this is a high profile project for our client, it is important that the successful candidate meets all of their essential criteria.
- Direct experience of a GDPR project with both extensive business analysis and possesses GDPR subject matter expertise
- Experience of constructing and maintaining a Data Register
- Extensive Experience of performing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA)
- Experience of GDPR in the insurance/financial services sector
- GDPR foundation qualification (minimum requirement)
- Strong Business Analyst experience (5 years+)
- Strong General Insurance experience (5 years+)
- Strong stakeholder management skills (up to C suite)
- Exposure to regulatory programmes of work (2 years+)
If you are interested in this position, please respond to my advert and forward your most recent CV today