Support the Investment Operations team during the transition to a new Investment accounting platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with Investment Operations team, the project integration management team and external service providers to assist with planning and executing transition activities.
* Assist in the discovery of changes to existing processes or new processes resulting from the transition to the investment accounting system.
* Analyze and document the appropriate processes and procedures for the Investment Operations team with consideration to cross-over in Investment Accounting.
* Assist in identifying data or reporting requirements to support the Investment Operations team.
* Assist in preparation of test scripts, planning and coordination of testing for the Investment Operations team.
* Reconcile and analyze data from multiple systems and bring data difference discrepancies to a close with the assistance of members of the operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Finance or related field.
* Minimum four years in a business analyst position within investment operations and reporting functions.
* Proficient in Windows based applications and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience.
* Ability to work within a team environment and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
* Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organization skills.
* Project management experience is a plus.