Business Analyst - Contract - Investment Accounting
6 months contract
€400 - €480 per day dependant upon experience
Dublin 2 based; very central, close to Luas and Dublin bikes, five minutes walk from Stephens Green
Sitting within the Finance operation of the business the role supports internal and external reporting. It offers broad exposure and experience which offers opportunities across many geographical locations and functional teams.
THE ROLE: The role holder will be principally be responsible for analysing and documenting processes, procedures and tasks including external reporting. The Dublin team are taking on additional responsibilities and there is significant opportunity for synergies and process streamlining.
* Analysis and documentation of Business Processes
* Takes ownership of processes being analysed from initial engagement to completion
* Works with customer and supplier stakeholders to identify all involved parties, inputs & outputs and ensure all lower level process tasks are fully documented
* Communicates effectively with all stakeholders and 'deep dives' to ensure 100% coverage of processes documented.
* Several years' experience as a senior Business Analyst in a financial environment
* Experience with a change culture and fast paced developments
* Investments or Banking experience required
* Demonstrated ability to understand complex issues