On behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation, I am recruiting for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Business Analyst. This is a daily rate contract, 6 months initially.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and working with all key stakeholders to define and document Customer Operations business requirements related to all change. They should be able to understand the business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes, capture, analyze, document and support the communication and delivery of these requirements to our primary stakeholders.
- Support the Business Readiness Partner in successful delivery of the Customer Service Delivery Roadmap and business objectives across internal functions and external providers.
- Work in partnership with business and technology delivery teams to capture, analyse, define and document deliverable business change requirement for Customer Operations.
- Document end to end customer journey processes and business processes to ensure end state is understood and clearly defined including people, products, processes and partners.
- Drive analysis to identify the systems, processes and people impacts arising from agreed business requirements and translate requirements into operational models.
- Act as a key contributor to the Contact Centre forecasting framework.
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analysis role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deconstruct and express complex information in clear and unambiguous documentation
- Experience of working within a fast paced and complex project environment
- Excellent understanding of customer services and process improvement initiatives
- Solid analytical skills and knowledge of software applications
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 4 days ago
The client is a major North American bank looking to increase its presence here in Dublin, with the addition of 3 Business Systems Analyst. Job Description Plan, manage and support the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with sta... Read More
Senior Business Analyst
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc150000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Business Analyst Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst the Business Analyst is responsible for Business Analysis deliverables on a program, multiple projects and/or small changes across the business. The Business Analyst works as part of a cross functional team completing business anal... Read More
Senior Business Analyst
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 21 days ago
Senior Business Analyst The Role Adaptive, engaging and organized, client-facing business-focused analyst. Business Analysis Project Management Customer focused Driven - Ability to work on own initiative Flexible - In attitude and work approach to a new growth area within the company Re... Read More
BI Business Analyst
- South East England, England
- 22 days ago
Oliver James are currently recruiting for an experienced BI Business Analyst to join one of our Financial Services clients based in the South East, for an initial six month contract. Our client are going through a vast amount of change in the BI/MI space and are ideally looking for some... Read More