My global client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis - previous experience working on large scale transformation projects would be desirable.
I am seeking individuals with significant client-facing experience or individuals who have gained project and technology delivery experience within large recognized organizations.
- Help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
- Participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems
- Build strong internal relationships
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Have at least 3 years within a consulting firm, industry or government organisation
- Have a strong academic record including a third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related area
- Have experience in one or more of our following industries including Utilities, Financial Services, and Public Sector
- Have experience operating in a fast-paced, multi-vendor environment.
Previous experience in the following
- Gathering, defining and documenting requirements for the enhancement, replacement, or introduction of IT systems
- Stakeholder Management and working collaboratively with Development and Testing teams to deliver high-quality solutions that meet client and user business needs
- Documenting 'As is' and 'To be' assessments for a Target Operating Model
- Process design and modelling
- ERP/CRM implementation (Oracle, MS Dynamics, SAP)
- Delivery of large scale business/technology programmes
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, including the creation of User Stories and working closely with a Product Owner