Business Analyst - Leeds - Up to £55k - Professional Services
Business Analyst, IT Systems, Change, Requirements, Gathering, Analysis, IT Change, Business Change
A leading professional services organisation based in Leeds require a Business Analyst to join their IT Change function on a permanent basis. The company, a market leader, offer services on a national and continental scale and require a Business Analyst to come on board to work on IT led business change initiatives. The successful business analyst will have good solid experience working within a professional services environment and will have experience working on projects such as System Implementations & Cloud Migrations.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- The ability to understand the end to end process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with the technical team.
- The ability to maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate.
- Good demonstrable experience working on IT led change initiatives.
- A solid background in IT Business Analysis.
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements.
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
- Experience of working on IT led change initiatives.
- BCS Qualification or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion contact me directly on 0203 861 9150 or Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com
- London, England
- Additional Benefits
- 5 days ago
Currently looking for a Business Analyst with a London Market Insurance background. You will be working with Project Managers and Senior stakeholders to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of the project. Where required, deliver analysis approac... Read More
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- 25 days ago
Business Analyst - Leeds - Up to £40k - Professional Services Business Analyst, Global Payments Systems, Delivery A leading professional services organisation based in Leeds require a Business Analyst to join their technology function on a permanent basis. The company, a market leader, ... Read More
Senior Business Analyst
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- 8 days ago
Senior Business Analyst | Bradford | Business & Tech Change |£45,000 Business, Analyst, Process, Change, Data, Tech, Requirement, Documentation, Workshop, Experience. The Role Senior Business Analyst | We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Business Analyst to join an establ... Read More
Data Warehouse Business Analyst
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- 11 days ago
Data Warehouse Business Analyst - Luton - Insurance - Up to £60k The Role The purpose of this role is to work within the Data Warehouse team to capture, document and manage requirements; impact assess and scope change requests and agree and document definitions and descriptions of all k... Read More