Business Analyst - Yorkshire - Legal - Up to £40k - Perm
The purpose of this role is to work as part of a cross functional team completing Business Analysis deliverables including leading the process of gathering, elicitation, prioritisation, tracking and documenting of business requirements, business rules and benefits/disbenefits identification.
- Perform business analysis and/or systems analysis on high profile, highly complex and/or strategic business initiatives
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Analysis of business processes and systems and recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling.
- Contribute to impact assessment, scoping and estimating of analysis activity within the portfolio and small change initiatives
- Work with business representatives and stakeholders at all levels of seniority to elicit their business requirements, using appropriate techniques e.g. workshops, questionnaires, 1:1 interviews etc.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge, determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers
- Communicate proposed solutions back to Business Stakeholders to ensure these meet with the business requirement
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both at a project and requirements level and communicate as appropriate
- Support Business Stakeholders with Benefits Management; specifically helping them with identification, definition, planning, tracking and realisation of business benefits within projects
- Maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate
- A good background in Business Analysis
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements
- Able to work effectively across multiple change projects or change activities simultaneously
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
The company are a nationwide leader in their field. Having shown steady growth year on year they are now looking to innovate their services and drive improvements across the business.