Business Analyst - Leeds - Up to £40k - Professional Services
Business Analyst, Global Payments Systems, Delivery
A leading professional services organisation based in Leeds require a Business Analyst to join their technology function on a permanent basis. The company, a market leader, offer support for specific professional bodies. The successful Business analyst will work as part of a cross functional team ensuring that the organisations global payments system is implemented to a high standard. The Business Analyst will also be required to provide ongoing process improvement of the system.
In order to be considered you must demonstrate:
- The ability to translate business requirements into well-formed user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria
- The ability to understand the end to end process, including the technology that delivers each step of the process
- Solid experience of working with global payment solutions.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers.
- The ability to maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate
- Quality assure the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered to meet the desired business outcomes
- A solid background in Business Analysis
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely
- Experience of working with Global Payment Systems
- Working with 3rd Party suppliers
To apply for this position as a Business Analyst contact me directly on 0203 861 9150 or Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com