The Business Analyst works within the Investment Development Unit which provides professional Investment consultant services to the BAU teams within the business and the European clients they service.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the successful completion of a wide range of department and corporate initiatives. The Business Analyst will work closely with management, other business leaders and the BAU teams, to come up with ideas for change to business processes and controls involving the various systems used within and around the Investment area. They will help to develop new processes and controls to continually develop the professional services provide to the European clients.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and manage various business solutions that in turn support a specific company-wide strategic initiative or department initiative
- Execution and implementation of Change Management Methodology (including planning, building, testing, implementing, post implementation reviews) for changes including documentation to minimise any negative impact to Core BAU Services
- Develop and produce regular MI including monthly KPI reporting
- Identify project risks & develop risk management approaches with IFS Management
- Accountability for project results and the management of "trade-offs" between time, cost, quality/scope, etc.
- Develop and provide professional Investment consultant services to European clients including but not limited to the list of services below
- Help to ensure IDU provide consistent that represent good Value for Money when considering time, cost, quality and benefits of work carried out on behalf of all European clients
- Manage European client relationships in respect the to the IDU services provided
Desired Skills / Experience
- 5 years Business Analysis experience
- Good knowledge and experience of relevant Investment systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft Excel
- Effective analytical, organizational and decision making skills are required
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Must be able to work within tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability in executing project deliverables
- Must be able to work both autonomously