My client is a large well-known financial institution based in Dublin City Centre. The company are one of Europe's leading providers for third party services within the insurance market.
The role will involve:
- Working with my clients Internal and External stakeholders to translate product vision and strategy into clear requirements for delivery by our IT Development and QA testing teams
- Translating Business requirements into documented specifications in a clear, concise and detailed manner using appropriate documents
- Performing detailed system and process analysis for new features and usability options.
- Liaising with the IT development and design committee to facilitate smart reusable solutions.
- Liaising with the QA teams to ensure test plans adequately capture requirement specifications
- Work with customers to identify business needs, set expectations and identify business improvement opportunities
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of my client's end-client's products and processes
- Engage in estimation process for both Internal and External pricing for new and existing clients
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 3rd level qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Finance industry, particularly Life Assurance, and the technologies used to support business lines are essential