My client an Insurance business is looking for a permanent Business Analyst to join their business transformation programme.
- Understand the business issue that needs to be resolved, gathering evidence to feed into the cost / benefits analysis
- Analyse and map the "As Is" process
- Elicit requirements / objectives
- Model the "To Be" business process
- Assess the impact of the proposed change to the whole of the business, not just the functional area requesting the change
- Document the requirements including acceptance criteria
- Obtain formal sign-off of requirements from stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Contribute to the cost/benefits analysis.
- Support the implementation of changes, through regular liaison with the development and testing teams as well as end users and stakeholders.
- Assist the testing teams to identify the root cause of a defect and help with identifying the correct resolver group.
- As and when required, work as part of the existing test team to validate and verify that changes are working as specified.
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis and requirements management in the UK insurance market, using an agile framework such as Scrum is critical.
- Database expertise sufficient to enable the creation of SQL queries
- Working with web based technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Price Comparison sites such as Go Compare and Confused.
- Ability to communicate effectively, assertively and comfortably with technology partners.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this Business Analyst role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email email@example.com