A leading international life & pensions insurer looking for a number of experienced, business-facing BA's to work on a high-profile programme centred around de-merger/business integration
An international leading Life Insurance company that provides sophisticated wealth management and investment solutions to individual and corporate clients.
Background to the role
This company is undergoing substantial change and requires several experienced business-facing Business Analysts to assist and help deal with this change.
The change is driven by de-merger/integration activities at an enterprise level and will be predominantly around workflow systems and data/system migration.
The activities will predominantly need a business-facing Business Analyst - process analysis, stakeholder management and workshopping.
Given the size and complexity the client is seeking experienced business analysts who can work independently and quickly add value to the project.
Initial contract is for 6 months with strong potential for longevity. The location for the role will be split between Dublin area/remote working. Market rates are available, depending upon experience.
- Dealing with Workflow systems
- System Migration
- Data Migration
- Running workshops with stakeholder groups
- Managing a complex stakeholder group
- Working with senior stakeholders to drive delivery of the project
- Organising and running workshops to facilitate effective programme delivery
- 5 years+ Business Analyst experience
- Proven financial services experience (life/pensions insurance preferred, corporate/wealth banking and asset/fund management considered)
- Proven experience as a business-facing BA (workshopping, process analysis)
At least one of the below
- Process analysis project experience
- System migration project experience
- Data migration project experience
- Proven experience in Life & Pensions insurance
- Experience with company de-merger/acquisitions