As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be joining a growing force in the Software industry that are always innovating the way medical documents are processed in the Legal sector. You will work within a growing and collaborative Change team that are looking to drive Business and IT Change into the business as it continues to grow, moving forward.
Business Analyst Business Analyst Business Analyst Business Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Change and Development, you are responsible for Business Analysis deliverables on a program, multiple projects and/or small changes across the business. You will support the Head of Change and Development in planning and estimating BA activities whilst still being tasked with completing Business Analysis deliverables including; leading the process of gathering, elicitation, prioritisation, tracking and documenting of business requirements, business riles and benefits/disbenefits identification.
- Perform business analysis and/or systems analysis on high profile, highly complex and/or strategic business initiatives
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Analysis of business processes and systems and recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling and statistical research
- Lead impact assessment, scoping and estimating of analysis activity within the portfolio and small change initiatives
- Work with business representatives and stakeholders at all levels of seniority to elicit their business requirements, using appropriate techniques e.g. workshops, questionnaires, 1:1 interviews etc.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge, determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers
- Support Business Stakeholders in the design and development of business processes and business process re-engineering.
- Communicate proposed solutions back to business stakeholders to ensure these meet with the business requirement
- Guide and mentor less experienced Business Analysts across the Change and Development department.
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both at a project and requirements level and communicate as appropriate
- Support Business Stakeholders with Benefits Management; specifically helping them with identification, definition, planning, tracking and realisation of business benefits within projects
- Attend Customer meetings to understand how we can support customer needs and provide Business Solutions that deliver a best in class Customer Service.
- Contribute to the gathering of demand from Business Stakeholders and may undertake the role of Business Relationship point of contact for key stakeholders
- Maintain excellent awareness of industry methods, tools and techniques and recommend changes to the existing processes where appropriate
- Lead Business Analysis involvement for information and invitation to tender processes
- When production problems occur, respond efficiently and effectively to address issues to minimise business disruption
- Experience managing, coaching and developing a small functional team
- Experience in leading Business Analysis activity working with Senior Stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Waterfall and Agile business analysis approaches
- Demonstrates evidence of leading the
- Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Familiarity / Experience working with Business Architecture
- Data Modelling
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Awareness of technology trends
Actuarial Business Analyst
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- 14 days ago
Job Description: The primary purpose of the job is to provide Business Analysis services in support of the development of the Actuarial Data Store (ADS) managed by the Actuarial Information Technology group. The Actuarial Data Team needs a strong Business Analyst with annuity background... Read More
Lead Business Analyst
- Greater Manchester, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
- 28 days ago
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be joining a growing force in the Software industry that are always innovating the way medical documents are processed in the Legal sector. You will work within a growing and collaborative Change team that are looking to drive Business and IT Change ... Read More
Data Quality Analyst
- City of London, London
- £20000 - £30000 per annum
- 25 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced data quality analyst to support the analytics manager in improving the overall quality of data assets across the business. You will get the opportunity to be highly business facing liaising with stakeholders from all parts of the business. I ... Read More
IT Security Analyst - Contract
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- 17 days ago
Security Analyst - 12 month contract - Galway My client based in Galway is looking for an IT Risk & Security Senior Analyst Security Analyst - 12 month contract - Galway My client based in Galway is looking for an IT Risk & Security Senior Analyst who will be responsible for the oversig... Read More