You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms based in the City of London. This individual will join the Business Analysis Team within the Corporate Services Portfolio. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects, initially focussing on analysis of the new Anti Money Laundering project & process transformation. The other major project currently in the portfolio is the eGRC (enterprise Governance Risk & Compliance) project
- Understand individual business unit and company priorities and sensitivities within the Corporate Services space.
* Work proactively with key and senior business stakeholders to define project objectives, scope and plans.
* Provide subject matter knowledge, business analysis expertise, commercial awareness, and industry insight to initiatives within the Portfolio.
* Participate in, and actively promote, the Corporate Services agenda and Portfolio.
* Use business experience, knowledge and creative thinking to drive change and solve problems.
* Creation and maintenance of high quality Business Requirement Documents.
The experience and skills needed
The successful candidate will be a permanent member of the team and will be expected to tackle a combination of analysis tasks and responsibilities as dictated by the Portfolio's change agenda, which may include strategic business process and technology projects across Finance, Operational Risk, Compliance, HR and Legal. The individual will need to manage senior stakeholders and bring a high level of organisation and planning to the role.
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of £60,000 dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly respected company. Culturally you will be asked to challenge convention and always seek creative solutions.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org