Our client is a European life insurance, pensions and asset management company. They are currently expanding and looking for a Business Analyst to lead the business process design for their regional systems implementation related to Finance initiatives.
The Business Analyst will be responsible:
- Leading and consulting on the business process requirements for the Systems project.
- Focus on finance related initiatives such as IFRS, General Ledgar, Finance Datamarts, etc.
- Assist in defining User Interface requirements and support development.
- Gather business requirements from business users/vendors.
- Support unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide functional support to Business Unit teams when needed.
You will ideally have:
- A bachelors degree in IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience from Insurance or IT/Consulting firms
- Finance background and exposure is a significant plus.
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders.
- Fluency in English.
- HKID Visa.
Interested users please click below to apply or send your resume to email@example.com.