Interim Financial Reporting Manager required to join a leading insurer, taking a key role within their Brexit Programme.
Duties will include;
Responsible for the coordination and delivery of all activity required to stand up Irish NewCo in early 2019, notably through:
- Taking ownership of all required deliverables, whether directly delivering outputs or oversighting delivery by appropriate SMEs within the team
- Identifying and monitoring progress against critical path activities
- Providing HoF Financial Reporting and Brexit programme with regular updates on progress
- Identifying and mitigating risks as they arise
Experience & skills required;
- Qualified accountant with demonstrable post-qualified experience of IFRS reporting (financial services not specifically required but would be beneficial)
- Experience working in a large organisation, comfortable with delivering within a change environment and able to strike a balance between technical and operational aspects of the role.