Our client, a leading Italian digital retail banking, is looking for a Brand&PR Director to design and implement marketing strategies that engage its target audience and boost its brand awareness, both on/offline.
As a Brand Communication and PR Director you will manage a team of 15 and take part of the top management team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- managing budgets and leading a team of 15, with 4 direct reports
- developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customer's expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- meeting with clients/financial advisor and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers, sales, etc.)
- organising events such as product launches, exhibitions, meet up, etc.
- defining and ensure implementation of corporate brand message, communication and culture (both internally and externally)
- setting objectives for the Brand and PR team and monitor team member's performance maximising brand presence on various channels (e.g. web, TV and social media)
- cultivating and maintaining relationships with media and influential professionals
- organising PR events to increase awareness of our client
- assigning tasks and projects to the PR team
- working with other departments such as sales, tech development, and HR to help with consistency of brand messages and material