A rare opportunity within Tier 1 Insurer has just become available. You will provide BAU support to Investment Applications and act as a subject matter expert on Bloomberg AIM modules.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide expert advice on usage and configurations of Bloomberg AIM module
- Gather user requirements on system changes
- Design applications and their configuration requirements to meet user requirements
- Support production systems, including non-office hours whenever necessary
- Analyze and resolve technical problems, coordinate with vendors on issue resolution
- Coach users/team members on IT systems through training and clarification of problems
- Develop and ensure processes and deliveries comply with the company's audit and compliance standard
- Develop project documents, including functional specification, security plan, operational manual, security assessment, etc.
- Lead SIT and UAT processes to ensure systems works according to requirements
- Prepare test plan, test case, test methodology and review test result for system tests
You need to have:
- University/ College graduate in computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years' IT experience
- Must have hands-on experience in Bloomberg AIM / Trading Solutions
- In-depth business and application knowledge in investment (ideally derivatives products)
- Technical knowledge in .Net and Visual Basic
- Proficiency in standard IT frameworks, e.g. SDLC/Agile software development methodology, ITIL, COBIT, SOC2, etc.