Guidewire Billing Center Developer - Montgomery - 12 Month Contract
* Design integrations, ability to assist in technical architecture and identify issues with onsite documentation.
* Prepare/Enhance Detailed Design Documentation for integrations using UML notations.
* Build GW Integrations using traditional GW Integration mechanisms to external vendor/ internal customer applications.
* Build/Develop GW Configuration components in support of Integration (Using GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model etc.)
* Identify and develop reusable framework, configuration and integration components to be used as is on multiple projects.
* Unit and Functional Test developed Configuration and Integration Solutions using GUnit, Mockito - Automated and SoapUI - Manual.
* Prepare Build and Implementation plans for integration work stream and report integration work stream status.
* Work with external consultants & developers.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* 8+ Years of SDLC and Java EE experience with 5+ Years of GW Integration experience and 2+ Years of GW BillingCenter Integration experience.
* Experience with full SDLC and appreciation for Iterative (Agile) development lifecycle as used in GW implementations.
* Hands on GW Implementation Proficiency and Experience in GW Integration Development (Integration with ESB, Legacy, Vendor Applications using various integration mechanisms and in implementation of robust Unit Tests using GUnit).
* Robust understanding of BillingCenter DataModel.
* Experience in GW Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Product Model development).
* Experience effectively using Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration patterns.
* Experience with common integration mechanisms including Service Oriented architectures, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful), Messaging (JMS, MQ).
* Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat·
* Experience with Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2.
* Experience with XML Parsing, Junit, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools.
* Excellent communication skills, Onsite - Offshore co-ordination.
* Insurance Industry and Domain Knowledge.
* Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science Engineering·
* Guidewire BillingCenter Training/Certification a plus.
* Guidewire xCenter Training/Certification a plus.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume.