I am currently representing a high growth provider of deliverable foreign exchange based in the heart of The City of London. Providing same day exchanges in the form of forwards, options and swaps contracts. The company is growing rapidly, and they have consistently achieved a place in Bloomberg's top 10 currency forecasters for the past 7 years.
They have an opening for a bilingual, Spanish and English-speaking Compliance Assistant reporting into the Deputy Head of Compliance. The role is broad and covers both regulatory compliance and financial crime.
Some of the tasks you would be involved in include:
- performing customer due diligence (KYC) on counterparties;
- Tracking regulatory developments and assessing the impact on the business;
- Performing money laundering checks and approving documentation;
- Transaction monitoring;
- Bilingual/Fluent in both Spanish and English speaker with excellent communication skills.
- Ideally some experience in a compliance/financial crime interning role but not essential.
- University graduate in the fields of: Law, Economics, International Business, Social Science or similar. My client will also look at candidates without a degree, as long as previous working history is relevant to the role.
- Keen interest in financial markets, at least some understanding of trading.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who can offer you fast paced financial services exposure, whilst offering on the job training and responsibility from day one.
If you think you could add value in this role, please apply on line today!