Big Data Engineer
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Hadoop 'big data' technologies.
* Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
* Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
* Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
* Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
* Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
* Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
* Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
* Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
* A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
* Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
* Strong project management and organizational skills.
* Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
* We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a
Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative
field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
* Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres.
* Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
* Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Big Data Engineer
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- 4 days ago
BACKGROUND AND TECHNICAL SKILLS: - Master Degree in Informatics or similar - 2-5 years of experience gained in a leading consulting firm or a large multinational / national company in the banking sector -Experience in Big Data and Data Warehouse System Integration - Good knowledge of th... Read More
- Utrecht, Nederland
- 4 days ago
Deze partij heeft een grote IT organisatie ter ondersteuning van zijn dienstverlening naar de klanten. De ambities van deze organisatie zijn hoog op het gebied van digitalisering en optimalisering van de dienstverlening. Veel van de veranderingen spelen zich af rondom de klantprocessen.... Read More
- Utrecht , Utrecht
- 4 days ago
Dezepartijheefteengrote IT organisatieterondersteuning van zijndienstverleningnaardeklanten. Deambities van dezeorganisatiezijnhoog op hetgebied van digitalisering en optimalisering van dedienstverlening. Veel van deveranderingenspelenzichafrondomdeklantprocessen Het team: Het team is v... Read More
Data Analyst - Claims Data
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- US$60000 - US$110000 per annum + Competitive
- 17 days ago
My client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst who has 1+ years experience working with claims data. Strong reporting skills and experience presenting to executives is required. You will work on high level analytical claims data therefore it is essential that you have experience in cl... Read More