As the BI Developer, you will join the newly formed and continually growing Data function at one of the worlds leaders of the Financial Services recruitment market. You will have the ability to utilise cutting-edge technology to build detailed reports coming from your own data capture work where you will have full Stakeholder exposure, ranging up to Group Managing Directors.
General duties will include but not be limited to:
- Full stack/end to end development of applications and platforms.
- Requirements gathering for new functionality/projects
- Managing BAU change requests and queries
- Stakeholder management and project delivery
- Management of and improvements to the data warehouse, analytics and application platforms.
- Delivery of improvements in Application quality, stability and performance.
- Delivery of improvements in data quality, database and reporting efficiency.
- Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business.
Any experience with other development methodologies and tools, For e.g. Azure, Dynamics 365, PowerBI
Personality metrics: A strong communicator and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate and proactive) that can work with an ambitious sales force.
- Exposure to fast paced development in a fast-changing sales focused business.
- Exposure to high availability SQL server operations in a medium to large business.
- Ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders across the business.
- Delivering issues/problems/projects to timescale, specification and budget.
- Strong development skills.