BI Developer - up to £40,000 plus benefits
Healthcare - York
I am working with a business who is at the start of a multi-year project to build an enterprise data warehouse that will consolidate the businesses data and work towards modernising reporting across a number of departments. As a BI Developer you will be required to be a key part of scoping out requirements and delivering high quality code.
The business requires an experience BI Developer / to work on this project and will be good for someone with a firm understanding of ETL design process as well as an appreciation of Kimball methodology for data warehouse design.
As a BI Developer you will be comfortable:
- Designing and deploying ETL solutions using BODI or SSIS
- Being part of a development team developing and maintaining a data warehouse and helping to mentor more junior members
- Liaising with the business to take down functional specs
- Building reports using Business Objects r4, Tableau, Power BI etc to create valuable MI
As a BI Developer you will have:
- T-SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
- Extensive experience with Business Objects or an alternative
- Hands-on experience with Data Services or another ETL Tool
- Skills in Advanced Universe Development
In return you will receive experience of working on an end to end data warehouse project that is employing the most up to date versions of SQL Server & Business Objects. You will also receive great compensation and benefits from a business that truly invests in its employees.
For more information or to apply please contact Jack on 0203 861 9253 or email@example.com.