Our leading banking and insurance clients have approached us to find strong Java back-end developers with experience in AWS / GCP / Azure cloud platforms to work on microservices / service-oriented back-end environment. You will be working to build the back-end systems from scratch to link it to their respective cloud platforms via Ansible / Docker / Kubernetes.
What you'll do
- Responsible for Java-based back-end services - some projects include financial systems, payment-gateways, CRM.
- Work in in an Agile team using Scrum.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems.
- Work with deployment technologies - Ansible / Docker / Kubernetes.
- Work with cloud platforms - AWS / GCP / Azure.
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies.
- Support product managers on requirement feasibility research (spikes).
What you'll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 3 years working experience with MVC frameworks. Solid insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Java development with Spring Boot framework.
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms.
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams.
- Knowledge on servers, DevOps (Docker/Ansible/Kubernetes), cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred.