- Solid knowledge in e-commerce
- Experience with Java-based back end services
- Experience with APIs
- Responsible for Java-based back end services - including quotation, payment and CRM
- Work in in an agile team using scrum
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Support product managers on requirement feasibility research (spikes)
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 8 years working experience with MVC frameworks. Solid insurance industry knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Java development with Spring framework.
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams
- Basic knowledge of servers, devOps and infrastructure
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred