Our client is a global consultancy firm who are looking for a number of people to come in and support their team during a busy period.
They are looking for qualified accountants who have experience in working in public sector and life sciences.
You will need to have previous experience from either Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance and Governance and experience with working on large complex projects.
The successful candidate will be;
- Qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/CISSP/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent.
- Have practical experience of working in one or more of the following areas Crisis management, Governance, Compliance, Risk and Control within a professional services firm or FTSE 250
- Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing & developing new client relationships
- Strong technical abilities in internal audit, compliance, risk and control methodologies, combined with strong business acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through extensive report/proposal writing experience.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV.