Associate Investment Director - DB Solutions | London | FIA or CFA
A unique and exciting appointment has arisen with a highly ambitious organisation. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact in the investment market.
This appointment is key to the growth plans and continued success of a longstanding client of mine, suiting either a qualified actuary or CFA who wishes to work on a wide variety of clients ranging from traditional advisory to full fiduciary.
In a wide-ranging role, you will be responsible for:
- overseeing client relationships (fiduciary and advisory)
- advising on strategic asset allocation, manager use and risk management techniques
- leading client teams and contributing to business development including pitching
- developing new relationships and solutions
I'm looking for:
- 7 to 10 years' experience in the UK DB pension fund investment consultancy market
- CFA or FIA qualified
- experience of dealing with clients on a range of investment issues
- excellent communication and leadership qualities
For further information, do get in touch with me directly.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173