Associate Consultant/Consultant (Sales)- Singapore
Oliver James Associates is an award winning Recruitment Agency who has won multiple awards including a place on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2016.
Established in 2002, Oliver James Associates has grown organically and consistently over the past 14 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 260 employees operating out of 11 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Zurich, New York, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore. 2016 was an exciting year, with 81 promotions and 102 new hires and our turnover increased to £74 million
We are currently seeking (associate) sales consultants for our IT division in Singapore. As an (associate) sales consultant you will be responsible for sourcing further expanding the IT division in Singapore by placing IT specialists at our clients.
- You will operate in a 360 role, speaking to both candidates and clients developing and establishing new business relationships.
- You will be responsible for your own sub-niche within the team. You will work closely with the other members of the team, conquering the market together.
- You will be responsible for finding the right candidates for our clients and making sure the vacancy is filled.
- Defining client requirements, networking with candidates and clients frequently and negotiating commercial terms with (new) clients.
Who we're looking for
- An ambitious person with sales talent who is driven by financial rewards, and success.
- Bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding, 'Fighter mentality'.
- Someone with a 'work hard, play hard' mentality. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven.
- Someone with excellent communication skills.
- Career minded individuals who thrive in a 'bonus orientated' organisation.
- Team player who likes to work with equal minded colleagues and have success together.
What you get
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. We offer our employees:
- The best education program in recruitment.
- Guaranteed exponential increase in sales skills which will come in use in your further career and life.
- Informal, fun and motivated colleagues to achieve success together.
- Frequent social events such as High achiever incentives; Group Summer and Festive Parties; Monthly drinks events.
- Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers; Gym subsidy.
- Private Healthcare Insurance / CPF
- Generous holiday entitlement - including year-end shut-down not requiring annual leave.
- And last but not least a great basic salary with a fantastic bonus system; the more success, the more bonus.