Assistant Release Manager
My client based in Dublin North are looking for an Assistant Release Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the quality assurance and release management teams - you will require ITIL qualification and ISTQB qualification.
- Lead the Quality & Release teams, providing direction in goal-setting, coaching and motivation.
- Drive the teams and suppliers to deliver high quality results.
- Provide insight and guidance for the teams to implement processes to deliver automation, re-usability and minimise risk in the delivery of change.
- Manage the delivery of root cause analysis for high risk issues identified by the business and ensure follow-through on the lessons learned.
- Drive results and promote continuous process improvement, while ensuring business objectives are met.
- Create transparency within the team by providing clear a relevant reporting mechanisms to reflect workload status.
- Hold responsibility for the team complying with established project, quality, and change management policies.
- Engage with the business to understand the importance of functions, the consequences of failure, the frequency of use and the risk appetite.
- Ensure workload and resourcing across the team and through external business partners is managed effectively and efficiently.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in the management of an IT Test function with exposure to working with off-shore teams
- Strong and proven capability in planning and change coordination.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Software Development Life-cycle.
- Excellent working knowledge of testing practices and methodologies.
For more information please get in touch with Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5532564