Title: Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Location: Cheshire West
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
A high-growth, innovative financial services client based in Cheshire is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join a growing finance team within their UK subsidiary. This is a newly formed role working closely with the Financial Controller and Senior Executives as the regulatory reporting SME.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual PRA/FCA, MFSD and COREP returns
- Prepare ILAAP reports and provide daily analysis
- Monitor all capital requirements
- Maintain a robust MI system for regulatory reporting
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Report on any regulatory changes and conduct an impact assessment
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant or part-qualified with relevant experience
- Experience within a regulatory reporting role for a Bank or Building Society
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.