Oliver James Associates is supporting a Global Insurance firm in their Salesforce transformation project which will enhance their Sales, Products and ability to understand their customer behaviours within the region.
This is one of the most important & largest programmes of work and we are working exclusively with this organisation to find them an Assistant Project Manager who will support the Projects team in managing the configuration & development road map for this platform.
The role will be based in their HQ in Hong Kong Island and candidates will require a strong understanding on how to perform gap analysis and experience in end to end project management.
To apply for the position, candidates will require the following:
- Worked on Salesforce SFDC platform
- Business Analyst & Project Management skills
- Post implementation & Change management
- Configuration experience
- Strong communicator (requires Cantonese)
- Ability to manage & build effective relationships with business leads
This is an exciting time of change for a company who is noticeably growing within the Asia market. If you are interested in this position, please apply now to be considered.