I am currently supporting a global insurance brand in Hong Kong who in the last 6 years who has doubled their revenuue 3 times. Recently, the organisation has been funded over 70 million HKD into their Digital Transformation Agenda and as such, we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will work on their largest Digital Health Claims programme of work that this company has to offer.
Assistant PM position - Permanent
- Responsible for day-to-day project management activities, include but not limited to project planning and progress monitoring, risks and issues management, budget control and stakeholder management
- Act as user champion when coordinating with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Responsible for feature / requirement definition, use cases and user stories, delivery management and ongoing quality management
- Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and recommends alternative technological approaches when designing website features and enhancements
- Ensure all deliverables are implemented according to agreed requirements, within budget and good quality
Do not miss out on this opportunity and apply now to be considered.