A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst with previous Finance Transformation projects experience within Insurance Industry. Consulting background would be an ASSET.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst with previous Finance Transformation projects experience within Insurance Industry. You will part of an internal team of 5-6 people and a team of external consultants to deliver a crucial finance change projects.
- Have 8-12 years experience in Project role within Insurance industry;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority transformation projects
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders.
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
You will be responsible for:
Drive the execution of overall programme management and governance of finance function strategy
Drive the execution of projects with a focus on finance talent management and development of various talent management tool and frameworks
Ensure Finance initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
Steer, plan and support the execution of a variety of internal communications, including annual global finance conference and regular town-halls
Plan, create content and promote a variety of internal communications mediums within Finance, such as Finance intranet, or regular/ad-hoc communications
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!