My client is a market leading insurance business based in Kent who is looking for an assistant investment accountant to join their team.
My client is a market leading insurance business based in Kent.
The role's purpose is primarily to support the Investment Reporting team in the preparation and review of reports for their investment portfolios and statutory deadlines.
- Assist in the monthly reporting cycle, providing analysis and reporting of investment holdings under Solvency II
- Prepare financial analysis of investments
- Preparation of investment Board reporting packages
- Assist in the production of all audit papers
- Produce Management Reports
- PQ accountant or working towards a qualification in CIMA /ACCA/ACA
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Experience gained within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Prior experience in Investment Reporting is highly desired but not a necessity.