I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Investment Accountant, working with a Lloyd's Insurance business who are based in Central London. This role reports directly into a Senior Investment Accountant to assist in the preparation, reconciliation, review and reporting of the investment and cash portfolio for the Group and underlying entities.
- Manage the timely and accurate completion of cash postings and bank reconciliations performed by the various entity Finance teams.
- Post monthly Investment accounting journals into the ledger and perform reconciliation to source data.
- Ensuring accurate investment accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP for all investment portfolios.
- Assist with the ongoing development and production of timely and accurate investment reporting packs and working with the Investment Team where appropriate.
- Graduate with a numerate degree preferred (min class 2.1 degree).
- Aspiration to qualify as an accountant is essential.
- Understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Ability to independently prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines particularly during month end periods.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.