Assistant Group DPO - Bedfordshire
Salary up to £35,000 plus benefits
My client, a well-known property group and a market leader in their industry are looking for an Assistant Group DPO to support the Data Protection Officer and the Data Protection function.
This is a broad business-facing role but the main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support to the Group Data Protection Officer
- Supporting the business by providing legal and technical knowledge, advice and expertise, in the areas of privacy and data protection.
- Maintaining the Register of Processing Activity (RPOA) as required by GDPR
- Keeping a register of accurate and up-to-date notices, templates and policies to data protection
- Assist in processing privacy impact assessments
- Assist the delivery of organisation wide data protection training and awareness activities.
- Assist on the co-ordination and delivery of the Group Privacy assurance process.
- Organise conferences, meetings and training as directed
- Administer the data breach process for Group
- Prepare reports including on breaches reported, and Data Subject Rights
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience and expertise in national and EU data privacy laws (GDPR), regulations and practices would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work independently & manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
- Holds a recognised, or is prepared to study for, Data Protection qualification
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.